What is this new Facebook Following me hoax? | Followed me hoax on FB

What is this new Facebook 'following me' hoax? | Followed me hoax on FB: The Facebook 'following Me' posts you may have read are all nonsense, it is a hoax

Facebook has been a part of most of our lives for around a decade now yet it appears we are still pretty awful at identifying what is legitimate and what is a hoax or a wind-up.

What is the new Facebook 'following me' hoax?

What is this new Facebook 'following me' hoax? | "Followed me" hoax on FB

This week's hoax catching people by surprise and sending them into blind panic is the "following me" myth.


This alludes to a list of secret people following you that are not your friends but just complete randomers, so basically - stalkers.

If you go to your settings and find the blocked users tab and type "follow me" - doing this will achieve precisely nothing.

This is just a ruse, and an old one as it's been about countless times before.
What is this new Facebook Following me hoax? | Followed me hoax on FB What is this new Facebook Following me hoax? | Followed me hoax on FB Reviewed by Efukikata Efet on 21:36 Rating: 5

No comments