How Can I Change My Name On Facebook?


Can I Change My Name On Facebook
 ~ Many individuals think that once you produce your Facebook account, your name is set in rock. That, nonetheless, isn't the situation. The social networking website allows you transform your name, albeit on a restricted basis. As an example, you could change your name if you get married or edit your name if you meant it wrong when originally creating your account.

How%2BTo%2BChange%2BA%2BName%2BOn%2BFacebook

Can I Change My Name On Facebook


1. Log in to Facebook and also click the gear-shaped switch.

2. Click "Account Settings" to open a new web page.

3. Click "Edit" alongside your name.

4. Edit your name in the "First" as well as "Last" fields.

5. Type your Facebook password into the "Password" area.

6. Click "Conserve Changes."

Tips

Facebook avoids you from transforming your name frequently as well as restricts the variety of times you can modify it.

Facebook calls for that you use your genuine name.

Hopefully this article can help you, I hope this post could be useful and thank you for visiting our blog.
How Can I Change My Name On Facebook? How Can I Change My Name On Facebook? Reviewed by Ed F8 on 04:02 Rating: 5

No comments