How Do I Change My Facebook Password


I've currently released an article on Change My Facebook Passwordhowever this guide was for laptop or PC users. In case if you wish to change your Facebook account password in Android smartphone, then procedure might be bit different. So, with the assistance of this post you will learn ways to change Facebook password in Android.

Read carefully the following steps and use them on your gadget to change your Facebook password in Android phone. For your simpleness, I have actually likewise consisted of the screenshots with relevant steps.

Change My Facebook Password


- First off open Facebook on your Android phone then tap on Menu icon (three horizontal lines). Now scroll down the bar and navigate to Account > Account Settings.

- Now, in the next screen tap on General to customize the basic settings.

- Now, tap on Password as displayed in the following image.

- Its time set up a new password for your Facebook account. So, simply enter your old password and then go into the new password two times. Finally tap on Modification Password button.

At last, you need to examine the term "Log me out of other devices" and tap on Submit button.

That's all! You've effectively altered your Facebook password utilizing your Android mobile phone. I hope you will find this guide really basic and immediate to change your Facebook password in Android. Such articles Change My Facebook Password from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.
How Do I Change My Facebook Password How Do I Change My Facebook Password Reviewed by Ed F8 on 03:51 Rating: 5

No comments